Get ready to take part in the most important event in the USA on:
Tax Planning Immigration by Investment Wealth Protection and Succession
Nov. 8th - New York City,
Nov. 10th - Los Angeles
Setting The Stage
American families, entrepreneurs, and HNWI have become disillusioned with the American Dream. Political polarization, high taxation, gun violence, and anti-abortion laws have pushed droves of wealthy Americans to the brink. With their livelihoods, safety, and rights at stake, Americans are looking overseas for the freedoms in life and in business that they once found in America. The America Outbound Summit has been designed exclusively to connect the wealthy individuals and advisors of HNW American families with overseas providers of investment migration, real estate, tax planning, and wealth planning services.
WHAT THE EXPERTS SAY
WHAT THE EXPERTS SAY
Why you should attend the America Outbound Summit 2022
- Reported US renunciations nearly Triple in Q2, 2022 (the US Internal Revenue Service), making the USA the ideal hotbed for investment migration and overseas wealth protection/management provider to the market.
- SCOTUS abortion decision drives gush of investment migration inquiries.
- There are nearly 22 mln. millionaires in the U.S., the largest millionaire population in the world (Credit Suisse World Wealth Report).
- US passport holders have tax on worldwide income, meaning all Americans require tax planning services when migrating or spending significant time abroad. This points to a huge opportunity for providers of tax planning services for Americans.
- Smart capital are getting their mobility options sorted now; the mass affluent are next.
U.S. Entry Requirements
A citizen of a foreign country who seeks to enter the U.S. generally must first obtain a U.S. visa, which is placed in the traveler’s passport, a travel document issued by the traveler’s country of citizenship.
Certain international travelers may be eligible to travel to the United States without a visa if they meet the requirements for visa-free travel.
A pre-departure COVID-19 test is no longer required for travelers entering the U.S. All travelers must provide their contact information within 72 hours of departure, and foreign nationals must sign an attestation that they meet U.S. entry requirements and are vaccinated.
Keep in mind, if you’re a non-U.S. citizen / legal permanent resident, you will not be allowed to board the plane and cannot fly without showing proof of vaccination.
For the required proof of COVID-19 vaccination for air passengers, please log on the CDC page. For additional information on actions to take before, during, and after international travel, please visit the CDC page on International Travel to and from the U.S.
Who will you meet?
- The America Outbound Summit is both B2B and B2C format. During the day the format will include interactive panels, independent expert speeches, and networking sessions with the top intermediaries from the area including: Independent Financial Advisors, Certified Financial Planners, Private Client Lawyers, Tax Planners, Wealth Managers & Estate Planners, and other professionals who help Americans immigrate and plan their cross border tax and wealth issues.
- At the end of the day, we will open the exhibition for end clients for a lively cocktail and an interactive dinner event designed to ensure maximum visibility & interactivity with both intermediaries and end clients alike. This will truly be the business development opportunity of the year.
- Citizenship & residence planning as a tax planning tool
- Real estate market trends for HNWI
- Second residency/citizenship for asset protection and preservation
- Tax transparency and regulatory considerations in HNW migration
- Citizenship vs. permanent residence by investment, programs and comparison
- Inheritance strategies and estate planning for family wealth
- Cross-border asset allocation and preservation
- Family trust challenges for UHNWI
- International tax planning and tax transparency updates
- Tax planning under a multijurisdictional context
- FATCA/CRS updates and implications
- Expatriation planning and execution
What You Will Learn
- The unique behavior patterns of local HNWI
- Building trust and reputation in the local market
- Trends in the growing estate planning and wealth preservation sector
- Cross-border tax planning strategies for the local HNWI & corporations
- Regulatory updates affecting the region
- How to avoid common pitfalls when entering the region
Previous & Invited Speakers
Executive Director of Global Relations, Partnerships, and Customer Satisfaction
APS Global Partners